Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Words Behind The Music: Lee Hyori feat. Daesung from Big Bang "How Did We Get"

Words Behind The Music

"How Did We Get"
-Lee Hyori feat. Daesung from Big Bang



Do baraba Do baraba Do baraba
Do baraba dododo oh oh
Do baraba dododo oh oh
Do baraba dododo oh oh
Do baraba dododo oh oh

Do baraba
너무 많이 겪었던 가벼운 인연들
Too many meaningless meetings and relationships we went through
너 또한 그렇게 스쳐갈 줄 알았어
I thought you’d be just another one of them
시간이 갈수록 조금 너는 달라서
As time passed, you gradually proved to be different
그저 그런 가식없이 넌
Without any false pretenses
내 맘을 다 보여 주었지
You fully showed me your heart

(Do baraba )
I don''t sWannna (oh Oh)
See you cry
널 보면 잊었던 뜨거웠던 꿈
When I look at you, I remember forgotten passionate dreams
어린 내가 떠올라
the ones I had when I was younger
You always Keep me a smile
어제 보다 멋진 Woo 내일에
Tomorrows are even better than -- Woo -- yesterdays

Chorus
Tell me how did we get
꿈 같은 기억들
Dreamlike memories
How did we get 아팠던 눈물도
How did we get… painful tears
How did we get 여기까지
How did we get… to this point
Here
How did we get 함께 걸어 왔으니
How did we get… because we walked it together
내가 (내가) 이젠 (이젠)
Now I…
나의 손 놓지 않을테니
I won’t let go of your hands

빛나는 별처럼 늘 반짝거리며
Twinkles like the brilliant stars
내 삶을 비춰준 오직 단 한사람
The one and only person that has given my life meaning
믿지 못할걸 Oh baby 간절히
You probably won’t believe me…Oh baby. How badly I wanted,,,
널 만날 수 있길 내가 바래 왔는지
…to meet you all this time

But I don''t wanna let you down
겁쟁이던 내가 널 보면서
I used to be such a coward, but as I look at you
조금씩 자라났어
I start to grow out of those fears
You always give me a dream
내 미래가 되줘 너만을 위해
Be my future where everything’s for you

Chorus

Tell me how did we get
함께 할 시간들
The times we spent together
How did we get 어떤 상처라도
How did we get… regardless of past scars
How did we get 저 끝까지
How did we get… until the end
How did we get 함께 걸어 갈테니
How did we get… we’ll walk it together

우리 둘이 이젠 함께 걸어 갈테니
Because now the two us, we’ll walk it together

No comments:

Post a Comment