Monday, February 8, 2010

What a hottie!

So I promise I'll do a better update soon, but just wanted to take the time to first off, THANK all the GREAT KBS World listeners who have been SO welcoming~

I'll be honest....
Being that Sarah was such an amazing host, I thought it would take awhile for the listeners to get used to a new voice~ And of course everyone DOES indeed miss Sarah, but many have been very warm and nice! So THANKS for that^^
Our producer was telling us Sarah had sent an email from Vietnam saying that she's doing well~ So I'm sure that's good news for all her fans out there!

SECOND, please, please, PLEASE keep all your emails, requests, messages coming in~ Me and DJ Young LOVE getting them and reading them! Also, for Korean Pop Interactive (it airs on Sundays) listeners, please email your requests and entries for CD Drawings to angela@kbs.co.kr. OR you can post them up on the message board saying it's for KPI~ For KPOP Connection song requests, you can leave them up on the message board at world.kbs.co.kr OR email them to kpop@kbs.co.kr!

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about when I say "CD Drawing", we pick FOUR entries at the end of each month where we send the winners a FREE CD...OF THEIR CHOICE!!! How great is that?! So just email me your name, address, and which CD (artist and title of CD) that you want~ And the best of luck to you! However, if you don't win one month, enter again the next month because it's TOTALLY possible you'll win then~

THIRD, so the latest KPOP news has it that Amerie (that super hot half Korean singer in America) is planning on featuring a couple KPOP groups on her album~ 4 Minute and BEAST!

To my knowledge, they'll be featured on a song that was actually already released: "Heard 'Em All"
You can check out the music video:


What a hottie!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dj Angie!thank u so much for your informations especially on CD DRAWING...now i know..listeners just need to send the details..i thought the listeners need to answer any questions..oh my..an outdated me huhu...^^
    thank you Dj Angie..i wanna try my luck to get cd!hehehehe:D

    hidayah aka hidayatito from Malaysia:)

    ReplyDelete