Thursday, February 18, 2010

Not really Kpop but still worth sharing...

So this isn't really KPOP related...
and I haven't really been keeping up with American Idol after Kelly Clarkson~ haha that was like season 1!!
I have such a short attention span~
But ANYWAYS...
I really wanted to say kudos to John Park for making it into the top 24 on American Idol. That's HUUUGEEE!!!!

I remember many seasons back there were two finalists from Hawaii: Jasmine Trias and Camile Velasco.
Hawaii people were so proud and the support was just unbelievable.
Well, it's tough to make it into the top 24 of American Idol to begin with... but it's just that much more special to be a Korean male at that^^

Congrats to him and check him out!
I thought it was cute how Shania Twain was being kind of...flirty/naughty with him haha

No comments:

Post a Comment