Thursday, February 18, 2010

Rough Idol Managers!!!

So me and DJ Young have been talking about this all week~
the group CNBlue has been in hot water over some plagiarism disputes. However, their manager isn't exactly helping things with him rough handling a young fan girl! It was pretty brutal actually. It's not a light rough push or an accidental swinging of the arm. It looks pretty deliberate and hard...




This brought to light an older incident where another idol group, SHINee, had their manager shoving a poor fan girl as well! Poor SHINee's manager though. He could've gotten away with it, but because of CNBlue's manager's actions, his actions were re-scrutinized!



What is up with these violent managers?! Do they not know it's the FANS that are putting bread on their tables? What a way to bite the hand that feeds you!

Check the clips out and let me know what you think~

7 comments:

  1. Hi Angie,

    My name is Alexandra (Allie) and I wanted to say that I like your blog and hosting on the radio. I am actually wondering if you know if KBS Global has any internships. I am a broadcast journalism major at the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University and am a Korean adoptee. I am very interested in the Korean culture and have been to Korea 3 times, including 6 weeks studying at Ewha Woman's University. I would love to do an internship in Korea.

    If you have any information about internships at KBS, would you mind sharing it with me? I would also appreciate information about your job at KBS.

    I hope to hear back from you!

    Thank you for your time! :)
    Allie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allie~
    First off, thanks for listening! =)
    With that said, regarding your questions on the internship. I don't have too much power in terms of hiring or selecting interns, but I'll tell you what I CAN do. If you email me a cover letter, resume, and a picture I'll forward it to my producer (angela@kbs.co.kr). If she knows of any possible internships then she'll let you know.

    If KBS isn't looking for interns at this time, you can also look into some of the other English broadcasting companies. Unfortunately, the English broadcasting circle is pretty small, so you're going to be limited. Granted it is growing every year!

    Hope that helps! Thanks for your interest and good luck!! If you have any more questions, feel free to email me. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Angela!! I really appreciate you helping me! I will e-mail you my cover letter, resume, and picture as soon as possible, though it might not be for a few days because midterms are coming up this week.

    I may ask you a few questions about KBS in the e-mail also. I hope you don't mind!

    Thank you so much again, and I will talk to you soon! :)

    Allie

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my god!the managers were so cruel...pity the fan girls....:'(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    i know this blog post is from 2 years ago but im just wondering if you're still affiliated with KBS. i have been working as an operations/production officer at a small tv network here in manila and was wondering if you would know if kbs is still offering internships to foreigners. i have been interested in korean culture for a very long time and have been self studying the language for over 8 years.

    i hope you could help me with this matter.

    many thanks,
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete