Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Words Behind The Music: JYP Nation "This Christmas"

“This Christmas”
-JYP Nation



Christmas (that’s what I want)
Fall in love this Christmas (that’s what I need)
Fall in love this Christmas this Christmas this Christmas


I just wanna be in love this Christmas.
내가 원하는 선물은.
The present that I want
정말로 이것 하나뿐 이야.
It’s really just this one thing
사랑에 빠져 있는 것 to fall in love

올해도 쓸쓸한 겨울 밤 거리를 혼자 걷고 있으면
if I have to spend another year walking the lonely winter streets at night by myself
스치는 찬 바람이 내 옷을 뚫고 들어와 가슴이 시려오고
the cold wind brushes past me and shoots right through my clothes to chill my heart
수많은 사람들 속에서 행복해하는 모습들 보며
as I watch the many people just full of happiness
한참을 미소짓다 결국엔 쓸쓸히 돌아서 발걸음을 옮겨
I may have been smiling but in the end I end up lonely turning around taking steps away from all this

I don’t wanna be alone this Christmas.
나도 누군갈 만나서
I too want to meet someone
다른 거리의 연인들 처럼 사랑을 속삭이고 싶어
And walk along the streets whispering love/sweet nothings like the other couples
That’s all I want.
해가 가면 갈수록 난. 외로움에 더 지쳐가나 봐
As time goes by I become more and more defeated with loneliness
익숙해지지 않고 점점 더 혼자라는 걸 실감을 하게되고
rather than getting used to it, I become more and more aware of the fact that I’m alone
올해는 나도 웃고 싶어 영화에 나오는 모습처럼
This year I too want to smile like the images in the movies
예쁜 크리스마스 트리 아래서 선물을 함께 주고 받으며 밤을 지새우는
I want to stay up all night by the pretty Christmas tree exchanging presents



자꾸만 돌아오는 겨울이 이제는 무서워 아름다운 캐롤이
I’m not afraid of the winter that keeps coming back around. The beautiful carols…
내 가슴을 찔러 도시의 화려한 불빛이 나를 슬프게 해 눈엔 눈물이
…stab at my heart. The bright lights all around the city make me sad. The tears in my eyes…
oh no 이제는 그만 no Christmas 달력을 넘길 수 있다면
oh no. make it stope now. No Christmas. If I could just flip the calendar…
해마다 December 12월은 뛰어넘어 너무 아퍼 그리고 외로워
…every year when December, the 12th month comes around, skip past it. It hurts so much and I’m lonely.

이젠 혼자 있긴 싫어. 더 이상 슬픈 Christmas는 싫어.
I no longer want to be alone. I no longer want a sad Christmas.
이번엔 내 소원이 꼭 이뤄 질거야.
This time my wish will come true.
I wish my dream comes true.

I just wish. This year.. It’ll be different.
No more lonely Christmas. I wanna fall in love this Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment