Saturday, December 11, 2010

November 2010 CD Drawing Winners!!!



Congrats to last month's CD Drawing winners!!!!
Don't forget to get your entries in for this month's (December) drawing! We have one EVERY month where we pick out four winners and ship out a kpop CD of their choice to wherever they are in the world!
Just email me your full name, mailing address, and TWO kpop CD choices (this is in case your first choice is unavailable/sold out) at angela@kbs.co.kr.

Good luck!

1. Gretchen Geraldino
Puerto Rico
Any SHINee Album
Any Super Junior Album


2. Lizet Gamino
Bakersfield California
United States
1. Postman to Heaven OST
2. King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo OST
3. Any Super Junior CD


3. Isaac Semrad.
Brandon MS. USA.
se7en - Digital Bounce
U-Kiss - Break Time
G. Dragon - Heartbreaker


4. Ana Claudia Diaz Tiburcio
Lima Peru
SS501 - song urman
edition of Boys Over Flowers cd

5 comments:

  1. Hola!
    It's interesting that KBS now has a growing following from South America. I know that you offer a service in Spanish but it's great that they're also participating in the English section! What I'd like to know is if these listeners also stumbled onto the KBS via the Internet as I did. BTW, congratulations to the Nov winners!
    Cheers,
    Selene

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to the winners ^_^
    hope i can win too next month >.<
    enjoy your CDs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi!
    I won a cd! so happy!! do you know around when i will be receiving my CD?

    ReplyDelete
  4. recently i read the message... i won. But i dont send the messague to Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi this is lizet.. i never received my Cd. :(
    and i moved city this month.

    can you send me my CD?

    ReplyDelete